Do you like walking in the wild, want to acquire good posture habits and deepen healthy relationships? This is your activity! Professor Funollet will guide you through the best routes and going on a hike you can work together on aspects of your life that you want to improve.
These are hiking trails done with walking sticks to facilitate becoming aware of our posture, ourselves, the group and Nature. It is supported by group dynamics, relaxation, and lessons in stress release.
- Arrival Campelles from 19:00.
- Presentation, relaxation, and share.
Kicks: Dine at 21h and sleep.
- Explanation and activation.
- Walking, everything making Nordic march for the environments.
- Dynamics of connection with us, the band and the Nature.
- Relaxation, appraisal, and share.
Kicks: Have lunch, Eat, Dine and sleep.
- Activation. Liberation of tensions.
- Small walking and making Nordic march .
- Dynamics of connection, appraisal and shutdown.
Kicks: Breakfast and Eat.
RECOMMENDED SQUAD (Orientative):
- Small backpack for the excursions: comfortable, with adjustable broad supports at the back and at the pelvis.
- 2 Sticks of Nordic march. If you do not have , can you let for a price established.
- Raincoat for if it rains: that can pose with backpack incorporated
- Outfit posed: comfortable underwear (at possible being of cotton), meshes, T-shirt (t-shirte for the day, and one other long t-shirt for the evening and morning), socks (and ones of refill), cap (elective; if we have little hair is indispensable).
- Outfit of coat for the evenings and morning: rainjacket, windjacket, polar jacket.
- Outfit of refill: little.
- Boots or mountain shoes: better mountain shoes.
- Mat and blanket to make outside dynamics.
- Makeup bag. Canteen. Sun spectacles and solar cream. Shorts.